If you are a Not-for-Profit (NFP), Charity or a small business and you rely on precise and factual record-keeping then having a Secretariat is crucial.
There are a lot of tasks and responsibilities involved in managing a NFP and if you’re relying on volunteers, systems and processes can be unreliable. It’s essential to have someone who can help run the daily administrative side of your organisation.
If you’re wanting to grow the organisation i.e. memberships, followers and subscribers, and foster a professional brand, you need someone who can assist in giving you that extra support.
As a Virtual Assistant that specialises in Secretariat, I can help you with the following:
- Being your front-line office without the costs and responsibilities of employees and premises.
- Answering calls, responding to emails, and dealing with mail.
- Managing enquiries, databases, subscriptions and renewals.
- Preparing Newsletters for distribution.
- Co-ordinating meetings, minuting meetings and preparing agendas.
- Assisting with the promotion of events.
- Assisting with Social Media and Website content.
- Managing Social Media.
Virtual Assistants like myself, are business owners. We provide our own office space, software and equipment. We invoice for an agreed number of hours per month plus any additional expenses such as postage, stationery and travel costs.
If you would like to find out more, please check out the details on my website for packages. https://candovirtualassistant.com/virtual-assistant-secretariat-social-media-manager-services-belgrave-melbourne-victoria-australia/
My experience and skills are varied: an executive PA in London and Australia; I have worked exclusively in a Secretariat co-ordinating Board meetings, agendas and minutes and parliamentary enquiries; campaign executive for an animal welfare NGO in Singapore; an interior decorator consulting for a large paint company and have project managed 2 large personal renovation projects.
I am also a professional Artist and still practice and exhibit. My Art company is called “Ocean Sun Design” and you can check it out here https://www.facebook.com/OceanSunDesign/
My interests include marine conservation and cetacean advocacy. I have been a Scuba Diver for years and am qualified to Rescue Diver level (meaning I’m fabulous to have in a tight spot and I don’t panic – trust me!). I also love reading, writing, cooking and hiking.
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Certificate IV in Interior Decoration and Design
- Diploma of Visual Arts
- Advanced Diploma of Creative Product Development
- Diploma of Justice.